Get expert support and practical tips to help children benefit from connected technology and the internet safely and smartly.
Acceptable use agreements
Please use the link below for Activity pack 9 related to social media
ThinkUKnow have updated their activity packs. Please see Activity pack 8 using the link below which is all about safe online gaming.
Think U Know have updated their activity packs to support you at home. There are also videos under the parent and carer section about sharing images online. Please have a look using the link below.
Please follow the link below for additional E safety packs that Think u Know have added to support you at home.
E safety Home Learning Packs
Please click on the link below for E safety learning packs from Think U Know.
There are packs for ages 4-5, 5-7 years and 8-10 years. Then for 11-13 years and 14 + [Secondary ]
E safety and Home Learning.
The Department of Education has highlighted that during the Covid 19 outbreak it is important that children who are asked to work online have clear reporting routes if they have any concerns whilst online. Children should always tell and adult and/or report to school. The links below provide appropriate age related support for children:
- Childline - for support
- UK Safer Internet Centre - to report and remove harmful online content.
- CEOP - for advice on making a report about online abuse.
Support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online includes:
- Internet matters - for support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online
- London Grid for Learning - for support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online
- Net-aware - for support for parents and careers from the NSPCC
- Parent info - for support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online
- Thinkuknow - for advice from the National Crime Agency to stay safe online
- UK Safer Internet Centre - advice for parents and carers
Internet Safety at Milton
Internet Safety is taken very seriously at Milton School. It is a theme taught at the start of every year in class and one that is revisted regularly.
This page contain links to key e-safety websites and other guidance intended to advise and support all members of the Milton community in their use of computers and the internet.
Flash quizzes, projects and advice about online chat, music, information security, mobiles and much more.
Help for younger users to go on the internet and in a safe way and who to talk to if you are worried. Learn through the adventures of Lee and Kim.
For those a little bit older - how to stay in control and get yourself out of bad situations. Check out the cool cyber cafe
General internet safety advice.
Childline 0800 111